High Frequency TR Sets
High Frequency TR Set
Although T/R units are reliable and guarantee a long operating life, they have a very poor power factor and unfavorable waveform of electric currents and voltages. The corona power and efficiency of ESP depends upon the average voltage. In single phase line frequency TR sets, ratio of average voltage to peak voltage is very poor. The peak voltage must not be higher than breakdown voltage of flue gases to prevent frequent arcs and frequent removal of power from the emitting electrodes by the controller to have longer de-ionization intervals.
Although using three phase TR sets in ESP offer a substantial advantage and improvements over single phase TR sets, much higher efficiency can be achieved by using high frequency TR sets.
The difference is that instead anti parallel thyristors the HF supply uses SMPS (switch mode power supply) which supplies the primary of transformer with 24 kHz AC voltage.
|Input Line Voltage||3 ph 415V|
|Input Line Frequency||50Hz/60Hz|
|Input Apparent Power||40KVA to 155 KVA|
|Power Factor||> 0.90|
|Efficiency at rated load||>0.90|
|Output Voltage||80 KV DC|
|Output Current||400 mA/ 1600 mA (DC)|
|Cooling||Forced oil/ Air Cooling|
|Degree of Protection||IP 54|
|Communication||RS 485 Modibus RTU -Standard|
- Dimensions and weights are significantly lower
- The ripples in line current are significantly reduced
- Power factor on input side improves beyond 0.90
- Ratio of average voltage to peak voltage at HT side dramatically improves
- It allows for a brief de-ionization period in case of arcing and quick application of voltage by the controller
- Higher DC voltage with respect to peak voltage increases the corona current and higher energy and dust collection efficiency.
- Intermittent Energization «IE» option
- Better efficiency due to increased charge on particles and reduced back corona.
- Less impact on the main electricity network, due to higher efficiency and better power-factor than traditional thyristor controlled re rs .
- Symmetrical three phase load.
- Lower transportation and handling costs, since the equipment is small and light.
- Control cabinet and transform/rectifier built into the same unit.
- Communicates with modbus.
- Controls two rapper groups.